- Kinetx Aerospace Joins Russian National Research University Higher School Of Economics To Research Planetary Defense — 18 Jun 2013Joint efforts will help track potentially dangerous asteroids and explore other interplanetary space projects.
- KinetX Aerospace Receives Key DCAA Determination — 13 Feb 2013Findings validate KinetX Aerospace accounting system meets standards for government contracts and awards.
- KinetX Aerospace Receives Certifications for AS9100 Rev. C and ISO 9001:2008 — 10 Dec 2012Certifications validate companys commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- KinetX Aerospace Contributes Five Technical Scientific Research Papers at the Prestigious Astrodynamics Specialist Conference July 31-August 4, 2011 — 19 Jul 2011Members of KinetX Aerospace technical staff are advancing the state-of-the-art of mission design and navigation for deep space missions by participating in the upcoming Astrodynamics Specialist Conference (July 31-August 4, 2011) in Girdwood, Alaska, which is organized by the American Astronautical Society (AAS) Space Flight Mechanics Committee and co-sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Astrodynamics Technical Committee.
- KinetX Aerospace, Inc. of Tempe Arizona is Selected to be a Prime Contractor for the Department of the Navy; Naval Sea Systems Command SeaPort-e Rolling Admissions Solicitation #N00178-11-R-4000 — 14 Jul 2011On Tuesday, June 28, 2011, KinetX Aerospace, Inc., a Tempe, Arizona based aerospace engineering company of 60 people, was notified by the US Navy that they were selected to be a Prime Contractor for the Department of the Navy, Naval Sea Systems Command SeaPort-e Rolling Admissions solicitation #N00178-11-R-4000; this contracting vehicle is often referred to as SeaPort or SeaPort-e
- KinetX Aerospace, Inc. Provides Key Mission Design and Navigation Support for NASA Comet Hopper Mission Proposal — 21 Jun 2011NASA announced in May, 2011, that the Comet Hopper mission, CHopper, is one of three finalists selected for further study in a competitive process that will select the next Discovery-class mission. The CHopper proposal plans to land a robotic spacecraft multiple times on the surface of comet 46P/Wirtanen and perform observations as it interacts with the Sun. KinetX Aerospace, Inc. has partnered with University of Maryland Astronomer Jessica Sunshine, the principal investigator for CHopper, to be the primary provider of mission design and navigation support for the proposal.
- KinetX Aerospace, Inc. is the Primary Provider of Key Mission Design and Navigation Support for New NASA Asteroid Science Mission: OSIRIS‑REx — 27 May 2011KinetX Aerospace, Inc., a Tempe, Arizona based private corporation, has partnered with the OSIRIS‑REx Principal Investigator, Dr. Michael Drake of the University of Arizona in Tucson, and NASAs Goddard Space Flight Center, to be the primary provider of deep space mission design and navigation for the mission.
- KinetX Aerospace Extends Its Reach to Unmanned Air Vehicle Systems — 05 Apr 2011KinetX Aerospace, Inc., a small aerospace technologies company based in Tempe, AZ, has expanded its offerings with subsystems for Unmanned Air Vehicles, or UAVs.